This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
What kind of personal data do we collect?
- Data about your visits to and use of this website, including reference source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
- Data generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it
- Data contained in any communication you send to us by email or via our website, including its content and metadata
- Data about your computer, including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version and operating system
- Any other personal data that you send to us.
How do we use your personal data?
Above all, we use it to process requests you make through our website, as well as to contact you personally from time to time to see how things are going and whether we can help you improve your efficiency in any way. We will never pass on your personal data to a third party to be used for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosure of personal data
We do not disclose your personal data outside our company and do not subject you to marketing other than personal contact by email or telephone.
How long do we save your personal data?
When you contact us, your personal data is saved on our email servers and in our website register. We now view you as one of our highly valued future customers. We retain your data for as long as we believe there is a legitimate interest to justify further storage, or until you ask us to erase it.
How secure is my data?
We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or modification of your personal data. Technical measures include encryption and two-factor authentication for mobile devices, servers and cloud services. Organisational measures include internal documents and training on personal data processing and the GDPR.
What are my rights?
You can ask us to present you with all personal data we have about you at any time. You can ask us not to process your personal data at any time.
Do you comply with the GDPR?
We meticulously follow the rules that apply under the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
As a survey system provider, we have further developed and adapted the system to comply with Article 25 of the GDPR: Data protection by design and by default. By means of this work, we have provided our system users with tools to comply with the GDPR regulations, such as:
- Two-factor authentication at login
- Locking function to protect individual items of personal data in a project
- Protection, so that nobody can accidentally view/export protected personal data
- Logging functions for tracking who has done what in the system
- Tools to assign security classification levels to projects containing sensitive personal data
- Functions for erasing personal data as soon as it is no longer needed
In our management system, our procedures for managing personal data have been developed in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
We have data processing agreements with all subcontractors that store personal data.