Many industry associations, authorities, and municipalities struggle to gather relevant information from various data providers to compile statistics on the development within a specific industry or region. With today’s technology, it is possible to fully or partially automate the process, allowing you time for other tasks. Getting started is also much easier than you think.
Do you recognize this situation?
To compile statistics on, for example, sales in your industry, you need to:
- First, send out an Excel template to all data providers to collect quarterly or monthly data.
- Then, you need to remind recipients who have not yet submitted the data, often multiple times.
- You must manually check all different Excel files and identify inaccuracies.
- All information must then be compiled into a “total file,” which is often heavy with lots of rows and columns.
- Once you have completed compiling the report, it’s time for the next data collection.
Wouldn’t it be liberating to break free from this cycle?
How to free up time for other tasks
Imagine if all data providers automatically received invitations and reminders to fill in the period’s data. An easy and clear interface that minimizes the risk of error reporting. All data easily compiled and automatically compared with the results from the previous period. It sounds like a utopia, but it’s precisely what we can do for you with the FactsCapture service – eliminate the manual burden so that you have time for other tasks.
Make it easy to do it right
We know that creating more efficient processes is not easy, as we’ve learned from all the customers we’ve met over the years. Together with them, we have developed a service that meets the needs of compiling information from various sources, whether you are an analyst, controller, or equivalent. Based on what you do today, we help you create a smooth, efficient, and quality-assured process that makes it easy to do it right.